cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
users4sAJ1zPwF
Constellation

Pen is stuck in my Note 9

I tried to get the phone out to use it today at a client site, and it will not come out.  It feels like there is still spring tension when I push the bottom of the pen, but it doesn't 'click' anymore, and extend out of the bottom of the phone.  How can I get it out?

Don

3 REPLIES 3
Yiqs
Astronaut

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

JHawthorne89
Asteroid

I've seen Samsung reach out to other users on here, and o...

I've seen Samsung reach out to other users on here, and offer a replacement S-Pen at no charge, but you usually need to provide IMEI and a few other things via private messages to someone at Samsung. I'd say, contact Samsung, explain what has happened via phone call and see if they'll send what you need and provide a procedure to get the old one out -- if THAT doesn't work, or isn't an option, taking it to uBreakiFix seems to be the most chosen 2nd option.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I've seen Samsung reach out to other users on here, and o...

@users4sAJ1zPwF  At the moment I would suggest contacting someplace similar to ubreakifix to get the help in removing your S-Pen you can use the link below to see if Ubreakifix is near you you can also go to best buy I believe to get the help in removing i

https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Hope this helps you get your spen out of your phone 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless