Original topic:

Pen melted in my phone?

(Topic created: 11-21-2021 04:21 PM)
userzC1rS4Xgyc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My S Pen has been stuck for a few weeks, and I finally got it out using a razor to pry it out, because the clicky thing wasn't working. It looks like my S Pen melted? inside my phone, and the button at the grip of the pen also doesn't work due to the melted plastic around it. 
Does anyone have similar experience to this? No idea how this happened, my phone hasn't been near water, much less any corrosive liquid.
3 Replies
userzC1rS4Xgyc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Pictures for reference. The pen is unusable because the button is by default pushed down.20211121_182120_180249_1637540480.jpg20211121_182118_180248_1637540478.jpg
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Sorry to hear and see that. It sounds dangerous! I would definitely contact Samsung. Sounds like they have some replacing to do.
0 Likes
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this would you mind sending me a private message with the following information so I can look into this further for you?

First and Last name

Phone number

Email address

Physical address

Full model code

IMEI number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes