JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Phone gets hot and turns off

(Topic created: 05-03-2020 02:40 AM)
barkbomes9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hey guys, my note 8 has been acting weird, it turns off when it gets hot even in safe mode, after it turns off when i turn it on again it shows the Galaxy note 8 logo then nothing happens, this happens after a few times then only it'll turn on again as usual. What's happening?

Also before this happened i showered with it to clean the phone and stuff. Not sure if this has anything to do with it. But my sim card slot had a tiny amount of moisture too

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend a service repair on your device. As it has liquid damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 so they can get you set up for service. Please have the following information available: 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I would recommend a service repair on your device. As it has liquid damage, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 so they can get you set up for service. Please have the following information available: 

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes