Original topic:

Phone randomly searching for something on its own

(Topic created: 05-15-2022 03:12 PM)
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Open for suggestion, my phone on the table and all of a sudden it is searching for something, I turn Bixby off, and out of the blue I heard my device station "no information  found" or something else just wondering if this is happen to anyone else, my devices in the middle of the morning telling me no search found for that subject so wondering what or who was searching, do I have a ghost in my home using my phone when I am asleep lol...I live alone so my home is lock up at night and I am the only living soul in this residence so why  is my phone doing these searches on it only, Bixby is turn off disable I never use Google, so I find this interesting and wondering if it happened to anyone else, so room let me know I am not the only one here this has happen too

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
could someone have installed a RAT on your phone that u know and be messing with you? ..get some anti virus and malware software and run some scans..that's first easy step to try.. **edit sorry a RAT is a "remote access tool" if you did not know
0 Likes
userRyIaVXMmZ3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
yes, I've had it happen...always seems to be listening!
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
antivirus and antimalware software typically rely on exploitation of the same vulnerabilities as virus and malware do to do their "job", and can be as pervasive and difficult to remove when they're unwanted as the most pernicious malwares.. also they typically seek admin permissions. would you knowingly give a virus or malware admin permissions? food for thought......

also... john macafee literally eats 💩
i will never un know that
0 Likes