cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Phone ring tones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is the original standard telephone ringer? I just want a standard old time ringer like a bell.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Phone ring tones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @ggivensjr 

If you looked through all pre-installed ringtones and don't see the one you like, you can get it from a third party source. I use Zedge. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @ggivensjr 

If you looked through all pre-installed ringtones and don't see the one you like, you can get it from a third party source. I use Zedge. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1

View solution in original post

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Geno71 wrote:

Hi @ggivensjr 

Hi @Geno71 thanks for the tip. 

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Getting it from a 3rd party app is not an acceptable solution. Why can't Samsung give me my old ringer back?

@Geno71 wrote:

Hi @ggivensjr 

~Martin Luther King, Jr.