Original topic:

Phone won't update?

(Topic created: 02-23-2019 04:50 PM)
Spllash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

When the one UI came out I was not in a hurry to get it knowing it will come eventually.  It's February 23, 2019, and I still have not got the update yet. I do not know what to do everyone is saying they have it but I don't. Android version 8.1.0, Samsung experience version 9.5, Android security patch level December 1, 2018. Does anyone know why this is? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Some people have stated that the unlocked versions will get the update last just repeating what I've read plus I believe the update is suppose to be out to everyone by the end of the month 

Don't worry I'm on Verizon locked version and we still don't have it 

But were all getting closer to getting it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, I recommend reaching out to your current carrier for updates.

0 Likes
Spllash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Its unlocked 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Unlocked devices still have to go through the carrier you're currently with.

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Some people have stated that the unlocked versions will get the update last just repeating what I've read plus I believe the update is suppose to be out to everyone by the end of the month 

Don't worry I'm on Verizon locked version and we still don't have it 

But were all getting closer to getting it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
JJ77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Since when? I can just take the sim out and update through wifi the phone was bought unlocked. 

0 Likes
krazecat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks

Chubby22
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Spllash wrote:

When the one UI came out I was not in a hurry to get it knowing it will come eventually.  It's February 23, 2019, and I still have not got the update yet. I do not know what to do everyone is saying they have it but I don't. Android version 8.1.0, Samsung experience version 9.5, Android security patch level December 1, 2018. Does anyone know why this is? 

I'm on T-Mobile, and don't have it as of yet either. Would think it could possibly be released this week at some point. My device is locked.

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I check daily sometimes 2 to 3 times a day 

0 Likes
Spllash
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for letting me know.