Original topic:

Photo Organization?

(Topic created on: 5/1/21 8:23 AM)
Dunamai77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi, I'm just wanting to get some ideas from other Galaxy phone users out there concerning photo storage and organization. I have used many options such as Amazon Photos, Google Photos, One Drive, etc. to back up my photos to the cloud. However, I find it somewhat frustrating that the albums I create in Samsung Gallery never transfer over to those cloud services. Instead, all of my photos are pretty much dumped together in a single album in those services without any organization. Are there any tips out there on how you organize your photos so that you don't have thousands of photos that are a total mess? Do you just bypass Gallery and start using a different app such as Google Photos and treat it as your primary photo application? Any suggestions would be helpful! 
0 Likes
3 Replies
userFhGOuZYGH1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Google photos backs up the gallery to the cloud and organizes them by people's faces,places,videos and more. Really idk why they are trying to get us to change to samsung and or windows cloude drives. I'm super happy with the backups as far as my pics are concerned
0 Likes
Dunamai77
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
True. And I am not a fan of having to pay for Google photo plus Samsung cloud both! I think I am going to stick with Google. I don't know how One Drive would benefit me any more than Google.
0 Likes
userFhGOuZYGH1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You pay Google photos? I think my buddy was telling me that as well iv been using sins it came out and iv not yet run out of room to where I'd have to pay for more but ill delete photos I come across that I don't want or need anymore if you are having to pay then something is wrong prolly just space management get rid of those old screen shots that don't serve you anymore and so on shouldn't have to pay I mean clouds are free air is free is world is ours we can't let them continue to get rich off of killing us with monthly subscriptions its like the business plan of the whole worlds economy's shifted to screwing us on a monthly basis directly out of our bank accounts direct deposit in so they can take it back out.. direct deposit is sold to us as it's to our benefit oh you get your pay 2days earlier, don't have to go to the bank bla bla bull**bleep** direct deposit is a guarantee that the money is there so they can keep pulling out monthly charge after monthly charge hbo max, the gym, cell phone this,that and everything els and on top of that your gona try to charge me to keep my pics haha when all the devices now have enuff built in hard ware 500gigs 1t and so on please.
0 Likes