1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Raynseyr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
was a tower issue. Indeed:face_with_rolling_eyes:
0 Likes
Raynseyr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
same here..no solution..you're not alone can send and receive pictures video etc inside Signal on encrypted connections but normal messages sent through MMS.. are not received in any app so far :\
user3Cb2PWUQPU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had luck briefly whet going into settings under my wifi connection and selecting unmetered. After my most recent update I'm back to square one. 

Raynseyr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
mine has been solved: although unlocked. My providers use Verizon towers. RCS und my favorite Google messages worked then wouldn't rinse and repeat.
put some aniffer work in..
and it is provider ( sometimes device itself but not here) dismissal or actual blocking and throttling protocols not in their wrappers to put it in layman's terms..
I installed
VERIZON messages+ from play store:
was flooded with backlog bof messages jeld throttled etc.. as the towers/ servers release d them all.

Been couple weeks not a single issue.

so look into your tower provider whoever that may be install their Greed driven proprietary app ..
if it works then shame in them but good for you..
0 Likes