Original topic:

Please bring back the screenshot button

(Topic created: 06-12-2022 12:13 PM)
OzG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
All current options are inferior to pulling down and pressing a software button. I know there are 7 other options. They are all not good. 
5 Replies
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Pressing the power button and down button at the same time is more natural then having to pull from the notifications bar and pushing a button. Especially if you hold the phone in your left hand the fingers are all ready there.
0 Likes
Ronsolo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Including swiping your palm across the screen? Because that is pretty useful and convenient.
0 Likes
MrPhotoMoto
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't use gestures at all on my device. I've had my phone take unwanted screenshots because I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Or picked it up and it took a screenshot. To each their own.
0 Likes
OzG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have had phones where the buttons give up. Also syncing both hard buttons together doesn't always work, especially when managing with one hand. To each his own, i like pulling down, clicking, and voilà, the screenshot is taken.
0 Likes
OzG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The palm doesn't work for me. Initially, i had a 20% success maybe, now it is doesn't work at all. And no it is not a setting issue.
I know all the existing options, Bixby and Google assistant. The pen can take squares. None of them match pulling down and clicking.
0 Likes