Original topic:

Powershare Not Working

(Topic created: 06-05-2022 09:20 AM)
Jupiter2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Maybe, someone can help me. I had my cracked screen replaced several months ago. I just tried to use Powershare on my Note 10 plus and it failed to work. I went thru all the settings for this feature, and everything seems to be fine. I'm just wondering if maybe the phone tech failed to connect the coil, or either they damaged it during the screen replacement. It's been some time now, so taking it back to them would probably incur more charges for a problem they most likely caused. It worked fine before the screen was replaced. Is there a way to test the wireless charging coil on the device without disassembly? Thank you.
4 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
On my S22, device care has diagnostic option. In there you can test components. One of them is wireless charging

0 Likes
Jupiter2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for replying. I tried that already. The only way to run a diagnostic on the powershare is to turn the powershare feature to "on". Even when I toggle the powershare "on", during the diagnostics, the diagnostic feature doesn't recognize that it's being toggled to the "on" position. Any other helpful ideas?
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Maybe you can go to the place that fixed the phone, explain what has happened. Maybe they will be willing to take a look. Also they may have some type of warranty for the work they did.

0 Likes
Jupiter2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes, I've thought about doing that. I know that they're going to tell me that it's a separate issue. Thank you!