Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ethereal
Asteroid

Pre-Order Question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the note 7 $425 discount on my current order but I want to switch preorder items. I was unable to make a second order with the appropriate gift item before cancelling. Instead, I have been told I must cancel my current order and add the appropriate preorder gift. However, I don't think the rep understood my question: If I cancel my current order and reorder, will I still be eligible for the note7 promotion?

If anybody knows or has experience with this, please let me know!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WichitaLineGal
Cosmic Ray

Re: Pre-Order Question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to cancel to get carrier phones to ensure features and I had to cancel.  It's very unclear if the website alone can reverse your use of the promo code, but if you call them, and can send proof of purchase of having a note 7, they can get you a new promo activation.   I successfully cancelled two orders and was able to place two more for the correct phones.  I think they have had some fraud on this and it's getting complicated if you need to change something.  Good luck!  

2 REPLIES 2
WichitaLineGal
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to cancel to get carrier phones to ensure features and I had to cancel.  It's very unclear if the website alone can reverse your use of the promo code, but if you call them, and can send proof of purchase of having a note 7, they can get you a new promo activation.   I successfully cancelled two orders and was able to place two more for the correct phones.  I think they have had some fraud on this and it's getting complicated if you need to change something.  Good luck!  

Ethereal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for your response. 

I guess I'll just take the memory card and wireless charging station, don't want to risk frustration and long phone call wait times :/