cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKLHvYTAY6T
Asteroid

Preorder issues

I preorder my note 10 plus white 8/10/2019 thru Best Buy and still have not received my phone yet. Im getting really annoyed. Best Buy first told me it was AT@T that was causing the delay. Now Best Buy is telling me it is Samsung has a back order on the AURORA White phones. Which is it? And will I still be able to get my $150 Samsung credit?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Preorder issues

Hey there!

I am unable to assist you with your order details.

You would need to reach out to the place of purchase, Best buy and continue to work with them to resolve your concerns. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user5iX9P9irTI
Constellation

I had multiple issues trying to get mine. I preordered mi...

I had multiple issues trying to get mine. I preordered mine at Verizon and they said 2 day shipping and I was guaranteed to have it on Sat the 24th, they shipped it using FedEx and I didn't end up getting mine till the 27th I had to drive 45min to get it from a FedEx shipping place because they said they couldn't deliver it till the 28th and it had to be signed for. I went and picked it up and I was sent the wrong color I called Verizon about it and they ended up giving me credit on my account and a pair of Galaxy Buds and told me to go to the nearest Verizon store and switch it out of the Glow

userKLHvYTAY6T
Asteroid

Will i still be eligible for the $150 Samsung credit. Sin...

Will i still be eligible for the $150 Samsung credit. Since its been delayed? You could help me with that since this is Samsung.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Will i still be eligible for the $150 Samsung credit. Sin...

@userKLHvYTAY6T I would recommend reaching out to our promotions team directly at  866-888-5503.

Sowande
Asteroid

The $150 credit is based on your purchase date, not based...

The $150 credit is based on your purchase date, not based on when you get the device in hand.