JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Prioritizing notifications.

(Topic created: 03-29-2022 07:38 PM)
Samsung_5EcjlIt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

There isn't any way to prioritize notifications between important and standard notifications.  Before the last update, you could at least separate between sound and silent notifications.  Business people need to to see missed calls, texts email and vocie mail or none important social things Facebook, news feeds, weather and so no. I need a phone that has business notifications first

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, I understand how frustrating this can be. Instead of constantly sifting through your notifications, select which apps send alerts and which ones don't. I am including a link to a guide to assist you with customizing the way your favorite apps send alerts, such as notifications, sounds, and vibrations https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062618/

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
JWL78
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Are you using your Business / work profile? I use dual apps for that matter News, social media and all other business related notifications are under the same list order, personal is separate
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Use good lock
0 Likes
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You can select notification for important apps to have sound/vibration and other non important apps select "deliver quietly"

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, I understand how frustrating this can be. Instead of constantly sifting through your notifications, select which apps send alerts and which ones don't. I am including a link to a guide to assist you with customizing the way your favorite apps send alerts, such as notifications, sounds, and vibrations https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062618/

0 Likes