Original topic:

Problem With Upgrade

(Topic created on: 2/2/21 8:18 AM)
Stardust57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a problem since the new upgrade ui 3 after upgrade to 11 the phone got got stuck on the loading screen Verizon and had to take it into Verizon store they fixed it but now search for updates is stuck searching even after I turned phone off, when the upgrade made my phone not working on that day I was so upset that we do not have better warranty on these expensive devices we should have a warranty longer then a year because we pay a lot of money So why is these new upgrades causing my phone to not work right? This is not my fault it is that upgrade to 11. Help my phone will not stop searching even after I turned it off and waited and turned back on. I have Galaxy note 10 + 

Photo showing this issue.
0 Likes
3 Replies
userXZikrOuU8I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yea since this update my phone has been shaking and if I write a message in the apps I use it won't send unless I leave and come back to it. I didn't have no problems until this update. This is really annoying and I paid a lot on this phone.
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition?

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
Stardust57
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
the Verizon store fixed mine since still paying for it these companies need to give us 2 year warranty and or until paid off and give us more options to buy extended warranty even after the year and so many months this needs to be done or give us some money back these phone tablets need to be cheaper prices stop over charging on devices when batteries only last so many months or make it where we as consumers can change batteries again
0 Likes