cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Problem in Note 10 Plus - Screen under direct sunlight

I am facing big problem with my mobile under direct sunlight where screen becomes dim although adaptive brightness is ON and brightness level is maximum.

Once I move to position under direct sunlight (such as riding Motorcycle) screen brightness automatically adjusted to the maximum and it becomes very shiny , but just after around two minutes it starts to becoming dim , then when I move to shaded place it starts to becoming more clear again, it seems like related to the temperature.

Please advise me if this issue is related to software or to any hardware problems in this mobile.

It is really disappointed...

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Problem in Note 10 Plus - Screen under direct sunlight

Probably your screen timeout or maybe the screen becomes dimmer because it's trying to protect the oled screen from having a burn in because it on maximum brightness. But check your screen timeout I usually have it 1 or 2 minutes because it doesn't use that much battery 2 mins maybe a little more like probably 1 or 2% more battery.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Depends on how you use phone, if you use it a lot then yes that drains it faster but your phone won't die easily because it has a intelligent battery and this intelligent performance enhancer

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Intelligent Performance Enhancer automatically adjusts settings for the battery, CPU, RAM, and even the temperature of your device to ensure stable, snappy performance. So frequently used apps launch faster, games run smoother, and your phone works harder when you need it the most. And because the technology constantly learns and adjusts based on your personal habits, it becomes more tailored and useful the more you use your phone.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Intelligent battery and intelligent performance enhancer is on the s10 series, s20 series and the note 10 series.

Also 2019 and 2020 international Galaxy A series, plus the Galaxy M series that's in India I thin.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I think.

Highlighted
Constellation

My previous phone was Huawei Mate 10 Pro, I use it for two years without any single complaint !!

I am driving motorcycle and need to have Google Maps sometimes, if this is normal then it is impossible to use it ....

I am sure there is something wrong wither from software or hardware...

Really disappointed phone Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Not that many people know about intelligence performance enhancer plus game launcher on mid and high tier Galaxy devices. You can learn more about samsung game launcher on YouTube

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm guessing android is not compatible anymore or just the app needs to be updated

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Because i know that Google stop Huawei from using android because trump said something about security risks for users using Huawei phones in the US.