Original topic:

Problems Note 9--comes on in pocket and lock screen issues

(Topic created: 02-26-2024 04:37 PM)
usericXGNGVXPr
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have a Note 9 since new. It's set to stay dark in my pocket, but even though I tap the power button so it will go dark (as I was told to do by Verizon's rep), it DOES come back on in my pockets, AND DOES THINGS like go back to the DOS-type menu and practically erase itself! Another long-term problem is that even though I have a lock code, it's also set to be ignored on certain places--but this feature also doesn't work well...I have the code because the fingerprint recognition won't work--and neither does the iris scan due to my very thick glasses...

3 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
May I ask what plan you have with Verizon?

Depending on the plan you have, Verizon has some really good offers trading in your Note 9 for a new device!
kottonkandie85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
holy yikes your phone has reached the end of the golden brick road. i had a note long ago and i knew it had longevity but yeah, i think it's time to hold it's funeral service and give a proper send off.
0 Likes
Focr06
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My favorite phone was the Note 10 cuz it came in the Aurora color, gorgeous! I don't remember any of the other notes before rhat.. 😂 Time to upgrade.. Been 5 years.
0 Likes