cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Problems with my S Pen

So, I lost my original S Pen several weeks ago. I just recieved one I ordered a couple of days ago, but I cannot connect it. I works, I can write with it but there are certain actions that my new S Pen don't do. What the solucion could be ?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Problems with my S Pen

If it's a Note 9/10/20, then try and insert the pen into the S Pen slot in the bottom of your device. If that doesn't work, try and go to your Bluetooth settings as the new S Pens have features working off Bluetooth, and connect to the pen from there.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Problems with my S Pen

Didn't work out. I mean, I can still use it. I'm just not able to use special function. Like the botton function and others... I can still write and do notes
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Problems with my S Pen

@Ryz341 Have you tried any troubleshooting on the phone itself such as clearing the cache partition or a factory reset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Problems with my S Pen

Yes. I have tried both. None of them worked. When I tried to use my pen's functions, my phone dont recognize the new pen I bought. It just gives me and error mensage and send me here, to Samsung Members