cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNfN47kOkLv
Constellation

Problems with the S-Pen malfunctioning and making damaging scratches on the screen

Greetings:

I am sending out this mesage to get a response from those that have purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone and have been having problems with the S-Pen malfunctioning and scratching the face of the screen of the phone. I purchased a Note 10+ phone in September of this year and 2 weeks after having the phone I started having problems with the S-Pen malfunctioning and making damaging scratches on the face of my phone. I put in for a claim and explained what was happening with the phone, they approved the claimed and sent me a new phone and 2 weeks after receiving the new phone I begin having the same exact problem with the S-Pen malfunctioning and making damaging scratches on the face of the phone. This makes the second time this has happen to me and I feel SAMSUNG company needs to look into this problem before some other person decides to go to drastic measures after paying over $1100.00 for this phone and this problem continues to happen and nothing is being done to correct the problem. Please Let me hear from someone if you've had this problem tohappen to you. Thank you for your response and have a blessed day.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Problems with the S-Pen malfunctioning and making damaging scratches on the screen

I'm curious. What was the malfuction of the S-Pen that you experienced? 

jmarcox17
Astronaut

Maybe the problem is you buddy, the same problem twice mmmm

Maybe the problem is you buddy, the same problem twice mmmm

Samsung_hQuEvQ2
Astronaut

Re: Problems with the S-Pen malfunctioning and making damaging scratches on th..

well, if only you took the time out to read the quick start guid. Because, if you did read the info inside the box, you would know NOT to remove the screen protector from the screen of your Note 10+! I am very sorry to hear the issues you're having but, just like you and millions of other people, I too have the Galaxy Note10 Plus Aura Glow. The only difference betwean your Note 10Plus and my Note 10Plus, I unlike you still have the screen protector on my Note and my Note 10 Plus does NOT have one scratch anywhere front or back, if I removed the clear Otterbox back cover and removed the screen protector it'll look brand new! As far as the Spen goes. I haven't had a single problem with my Spen! Call Samsung support for help.

dorandkhokho
Astronaut

Re: Problems with the S-Pen malfunctioning and making damaging scratches on the screen

i have the Note 5 but it does not matter. i have purchased over a dozen spens thus far from Amazon in the last 2 years.  it would not matter where i bought them, the quality of the spen in general is truly sad.  Yes, my screen is riddled with fine gashes from using them. My touchscreen is not detecting my fingers and the ONLY way i can use my phone is with the spen.  i love the Notes and am determined to continue using them, however they seriously need to design a new improved spen that is compatible for all samsung devices... they should actually put the spen tips and replacements on the shelves in ALL the stores that sell the devices. i am currently waiting on 2 replacements at this moment to be shipped from Amazon.... sure would be lovely to just go to town and grab one so i could use my phone again.. ha! 

just my thoughts....   ~dor

~dor
userHLPx7tSJZp
Constellation

Hi I just bought my note 10 + yesterday. And I found scratch lines on my phone. I think is the spen problem. And samsung note10 plus screen can be easy scratch it is a design fault using a incorrect material for the screen.