cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Realistic Emojis

I understand that you guys like the very cartoonish looking emojis, but with all these better phones out every 6 months (with actual AMAZING cameras for both the front and back) I believe that we should now be able to have better looking emojis as well. Not talking about how slow the updates are for them to appear, just saying it makes sense for the cartoon-like ones we have now to be a better looking, well thought out design for each and every one of them and kind of a real feel (but still similarly a cartoon.) This applies to the S phones as well.

And before you guys say "There are plenty of EmOji ApPs to download Smiley Happy" those still aren't enough, and no one has time for all of the adds that they force in your face after attempting to get better looking emojis rather than the same exact ones we've had for over 3 years now. 

I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way and I am quite sure that most people may not even know how to get in contact with you guys. So it would be very much appreciated if you guys can At Least consider what I've wrote in these paragraphs.🙃

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Realistic Emojis

Hello!

We appreciate your feedback and I will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!