Original topic:

Recent Note 10 update in Feb 2021, lost secure folder bluetooth

(Topic created on: 2/15/21 8:32 AM)
forensicpsyguy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I accepted a recent system update on my Note 10, in February 2021 around the 12th. I have now lost use of Bluetooth for apps that are inside my secure folder. For example, when I receive a call in my vehicle using Whatsapp, the call does not connect to my stereo via Bluetooth. I also cannot use headphones with WhatsApp inside the secure folder. All of this worked prior to the update. Does anyone have a solution for this?
3 Replies
Alfa_Addict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you updated all apps you usually use via Playstore and Galaxy Store? I would update all apps, then clear system cache and reboot, and go from there.
forensicpsyguy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks alfa_addict. Here is an update of my issue....

My prior Note 7 pervasively had this issue. That had me very worried that the update to my Note 10 would lead to a similar problem. Although the phone automatically rebooted to install the update, apparently an additional reboot was needed. I was not immediately thinking a reboot could help because the phone had already rebooted. But that was just to complete the install of the update. I decided to reboot my phone again and it actually resolved the issue.

Thank you so much for taking the time to try to help me. I hope that my post regarding this issue helps anyone who encounters the same problem.
Mcgoings
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I still haven't received android 11 update yet. Note 10+ on AT&T

0 Likes