cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bridgetnce
Asteroid

Recover deleted video

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I accidentally deleted a video. how can I recover it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Recover deleted video

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unless your photos/videos are automatically or manually backed up to a cloud account (Google, Samung, etc.), there is no way to retrieve it from the internal storage of the phone because unlike Windows, for example, phones usually do not have "trash" folders.  If your device (you don't mention which you have), has an SD card, and such files are stored there, you MAY (I emphasize "may") be able to remove the card from the phone and try a computer based recovery program, though these do not always work as advertised. However, some SD cards, if formatted as internal storage, may not be readable by a computer.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unless your photos/videos are automatically or manually backed up to a cloud account (Google, Samung, etc.), there is no way to retrieve it from the internal storage of the phone because unlike Windows, for example, phones usually do not have "trash" folders.  If your device (you don't mention which you have), has an SD card, and such files are stored there, you MAY (I emphasize "may") be able to remove the card from the phone and try a computer based recovery program, though these do not always work as advertised. However, some SD cards, if formatted as internal storage, may not be readable by a computer.

View solution in original post

Bridgetnce
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

OK thank you 

usereE8Z4PWl8o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Spoiler

usereE8Z4PWl8o
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usereE8Z4PWl8o wrote:

Spoiler

Highlighted
userlBBr523Rmh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If deleted your videos accidentally, RecoveryTool is a good choice for you to undelete video on android. Because I retrieve my cherish videos quickly and easily after using this useful program.

useroY0GxYiJs6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What if it was backed up, how can you recover it? Mine says " sent to Samsung cloud"..

I use a Samsung s8. How do I recover the photos and videos?

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroY0GxYiJs6

If it was sent to the cloud, you can certainly get it back to your phone. On your phone you can go to Settings>Cloud and accounts>Samsung Cloud to see what's stored in the cloud and when looking at the video in question just select Download in the Details view.

If you can't see the video, it might have deleted it from both your phone AND the Cloud at the same time. In that case you can see the Cloud's recycle bin in your Gallery Settings. Drawer(≡)>Settings>Recycle Bin

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userDubBXiIyWL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can definitely help you with some options to recover this!The good news is you can regain access to your information if it was backed up.  If this fails, you may  consider looking into third party apps, which assist in the process of recovering deleted video from an Android device.

userDubBXiIyWL
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try Samsung Data Recovery,it is specially designed for samsung phone.It can recover lost or deleted data like contacts, text messages, photos, etc. from Samsung easily.And it can recover media files or documents from SD card.