Original topic:

Refining Picture

(Topic created: 10-31-2019 02:30 PM)
Th3Awak3ning
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Every time I take a picture now with my phone it says refining picture and it wont go away unless I restart the device. Every single time. What's causing this

61 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If the troubleshooting steps have been completed and you are still seeing the messaging, please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user5QB6yDM6tN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Clearing system cache app and camera cache app or camera data does not work. 

0 Likes
Solution
bentcipher
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Settings - Device Care - Battery - Camera

Disable "Put app to sleep"

If this setting is left in the ON position it will create conflict with app's ability to properly shut down when exiting Camera.

Hope it helps

user5QB6yDM6tN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I am having the same problem as of today November 1, 2019.  After I did the update. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@user5QB6yDM6tN Have you tried the troubleshooting steps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Had the same problem and after running Samsung's new app optimizer that came with galaxy lab, the problem seems fixed i don't get refining picture anymore.

0 Likes
Godless0rigins
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Before i ran app booster i was just force stopping the camera and the msg would go away . Now though im not getting it .

0 Likes
userK3vQlA2LwT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This was happening to me on my Note 10. I fixed it by going to setting > apps > click on the 3 vertical dots > then click on reset app preferences 

0 Likes
useree9DrZpvdL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HEY.. I HAVE THE SAMSUNG NOTE 10 PLUS AND I ALSO GOT THAT PROBLEM.. WHAT I DID WAS I WENT TO THE SETTINGS AND WENT TO APPS AND SCROLLED TO THE CAMERA AND CLEARED THE CACHE AND CLEARED DATA.. AND IT WENT AWAY... HOPE IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM..

Quantuml3ap
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I was having the same problem I cleared data it worked ok for a little bit than it started again. Since I've changed my picture setting from "save to SD Card" to" save internal storage" its been 2 days & the refining message hasnt appeared. This is still not a solution cause this means I can't save pics to my Sd. Hopefully, they'll send a patch.

0 Likes