Original topic:

Reminder Alert Strong on Note 10+ not working with Clear View cover since October software patch

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 04:28 PM)
userBLocNSONqF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Reminder Alert Strong on Note 10+ not working with Clear View cover since October software patch. Prior to this the alert worked properly with my Clearview Cover. I’ve reset my phone; results are the same.

Specifically, when Bixby Reminder Alert Style is set to Strong with the Clear View cover closed you do not receive any alert, no audible alert, no vibration, or full screen message. Even though it is configured that way. If I open the cover or take the cover off and put it to sleep, you do receive the alert.

The odd part it, when you set the Alert Style to Medium, it works with or without the cover, only the Strong alert does not work properly. Please advise, I’d like the Strong Alert to work again is this is the only way I can get the “Long sound” library.

Also odd, after October patch, maps or gps stops working with the cover closed.

So reluctantly, I removed my cover to get my alerts back. I ended up dropping and breaking the screen. I reset it when I took it in for repair. After reset, alerts (Long sound) still do not work properly.

Using a Watch4 with it, the watch alerts and the phone does nothing on Strong (Long sound) with the Clear View Cover closed.

Please advise. Software issues? Fix?

1 Reply
happness
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
To connect my c pap
0 Likes