cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Repair center lack of communication and misinformation

So I sent my phone to the repair center on October 16th I received a text on October 17th saying they received my phone and the repair to take about four days. So I checked the online portal on the 19th 20th and the 21st my phone had not been received and the receiving department. I called it the 21st and they said let me check with receiving and lo and behold within an hour they receive my phone so I called back to check on the status and they said the repair center had to look at it I said okay I'll call back. So I took the photo on the the 22nd again on the 23rd so on the 23rd I called in again and they said that do it no information update the status so I get the 24th get an email saying that since I had change the color of the back that I had to pay for another one which I was reluctant but they pay for it and so then I called in on the 26th and they said it needs to stay in the repair center for four days before they can start repairing it wake I thought was unacceptable but maybe they have a big volume. So I called in on the 28th not 4 days later but just check the status of it and they said the phone was in quality control and I had to stay there for 24 hours to make sure you're okay. I called back today the 29th three different times getting disconnected or hung up I don't know the first agent said the parts are on backorder and they don't know when they're getting them in so I asked for a manager and Loma hold disconnected I called the second time and connecting you over to the repair center and again disconnected or hung up and then called the third time and talk to another nice lady and she said that the phone and she thinks couldn't be confirmed that the don't have been repaired went to quality control and they did not let it go through so it go ahead to go back to repair and I need to wait two more days before I can have any update on a Galaxy Note 10 plus repair. It makes me so frustrated that what goes from a 4 to 5 day repair turns to 2 weeks and still they don't know if it's going to be repaired and you get people that will tell you misinformation at the repair center I know I'm not going to buy another Samsung unless something miraculously happens this is just outrageous if they have told me up front that was going to take 2 weeks to get my phone repaired I don't know if I'd have been happy but understood maybe instead of telling me 4 to 5 days and I'm sitting here with my thumb up my rear end

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Repair center lack of communication and misinformation

I have replied to this post twice and Samsung has censored it each time... who knows why??? I have mentioned in two prior replies that I have had similar experiences in dealing with Samsung customer service. Their service is pretty bad!!!
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Repair center lack of communication and misinformation

Apologies, I can assure you we are not censoring you. Its possible the spam filter picked up your messages, I would be happy to look into your repair for you though. Mind providing the 10 digit ticket number you received?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.