JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Replacement Note 10+ doesn't super fast Charge

(Topic created: 10-10-2019 06:21 PM)
userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I lost my Note 10+ and had to do an insurance claim to have it replaced. When I received it, the battery was at 56%. I put it on the original charger and it took forever (like more than 1hr) to get to 100%. So this morning when my phone reached 20%, I set a timer for one hour and started to charge it. When the timer was finished, I checked the battery and it was only at 84%. Does this sound right?

11 Replies
userBxqouEg281
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Screenshot_20191010-201337_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Ppeter78
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phone takes about 75 minutes to charge with the 25 watt charger and 66 minutes to charge with the 45 watt charger.  Are you telling me your original phone chargers in less then an hour with a 25 watt charger? I have a unlocked non-carrier specific note 10 plus.... Did you get a replacement phone and does it charge faster? I have been complaining since I got my 45 watt chargers that something is wrong.. samsung has been no help at all.

@userBxqouEg281 wrote:

I lost my Note 10+ and had to do an insurance claim to have it replaced. When I received it, the battery was at 56%. I put it on the original charger and it took forever (like more than 1hr) to get to 100%. So this morning when my phone reached 20%, I set a timer for one hour and started to charge it. When the timer was finished, I checked the battery and it was only at 84%. Does this sound right?

0 Likes