cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S-PEN ERROR

Hello guys, can anyone help me please. I did contacr samsung about this matter but I have to send my phone for them to fix it and will take a week. I just bought samsung NOTE 20 ULTRA it was working fine but when the new updates kicks in then the problem starts. S-PEN DISCONNECTED even tho its inserted and the notifications keep scrolling down and causing my screen froze when this happen I need to restart my phone which is frustrating because literally more than 20x a day that I need to restart my phone when the notification section keep scrolling down and froze my screen. Samsung told me to bring it to the UBRREAKIFIX all they did was reset my phone after that same problem. 2 UBREAKIFIX same thing they did. I did troubleshoot over the phone with them and they found out its the software problem nothing they can do so they told me to mail the phone and will take them 1 week. I'm a homehealth nurse and phone is a must have everyday with my job. 
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: S-PEN ERROR

There is no software available yet which waa surprising to me when they representative mentioned it to me. New phone and no latest software.