cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DylanKeegan
Asteroid

S Pen Misplaced or can't find

Well, I just bought my new Galaxy S10+ Note and guess what? Yep.... I've already misplaced the S Pen. I know it is in my house somewhere but I just can't find it. So I figured I would just go in and look up how to find or locate your S Pen.. With all the new features, like: Bluetoothing the pen, taking pics while standing across the room from your phone, etc. etc.... However, unless I'm overlooking it somehow. I do not see any option or feature for locating your S Pen Note 10+, or any other phones for that matter.....  So my suggestion/recommendation would be to have a Locate My S Pen option for the upcoming Note phones. Almost 1 week old and already I am not able to use the one main feature to which I really wanted to purchase this phone so I could use!! It's totally my fault I realize that, but for $1,200 it outta point a laser beam in the S Pens direction and Bixby hollering out Hot.. Colder.. Hotter.. Burning up.. you get it!! Thanks Folks, Thanks Samsung.. Good day to you all!!

3 REPLIES 3
Black Hole

Re: S Pen Misplaced or can't find

@DylanKeegan wrote:

Well, I just bought my new Galaxy S10+ Note and guess what? Yep.... I've already misplaced the S Pen. I know it is in my house somewhere but I just can't find it. So I figured I would just go in and look up how to find or locate your S Pen.. With all the new features, like: Bluetoothing the pen, taking pics while standing across the room from your phone, etc. etc.... However, unless I'm overlooking it somehow. I do not see any option or feature for locating your S Pen Note 10+, or any other phones for that matter.....  So my suggestion/recommendation would be to have a Locate My S Pen option for the upcoming Note phones. Almost 1 week old and already I am not able to use the one main feature to which I really wanted to purchase this phone so I could use!! It's totally my fault I realize that, but for $1,200 it outta point a laser beam in the S Pens direction and Bixby hollering out Hot.. Colder.. Hotter.. Burning up.. you get it!! Thanks Folks, Thanks Samsung.. Good day to you all!!

I may not have the answer as I looked into settings on my Note10, but here is the video of Note9.  

On her phone there is an Alarm setting for the pen, but on Note10 it is called "pen proximity alert" - does it show any info?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZBxN_t6eRo

If you've ever put your S-Pen down somewhere and couldn't remember where, this video may help. The video details how to turn on your S Pen alarm, as well as how to check when the last time your S Pen was removed.
DylanKeegan
Asteroid

Hey there,.     Thanks for responding to my message and trying to offer me some help. I do know about that alarm, and I actually did have and do have it turned on. Unfortunately though, that only reminds you if you turn off your phone or lock your screen, etc .. I was working on my phone and carrying it all around my house. So the screen never turned off, thus never sounding the alarm!! So that's a good feature, provided you turn off the screen. Thanks again for your input though.  Have a good day!! D.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.