S pen translate in note 5

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S pen translate in note 5

i hv the same problem too .. is ur phone support dual sim?

Constellation

İ just realized that when battery saver is active, this problem occurs. So i turned off battery saver and it worked properly
Constellation

Hi 

the problem is with the power saving mode being on. i had a similar problem, and i observed that the translate feature only worked when plugged in-by the  way power saving was turned on back then-so i went to battery in settings and saw that power saving was on, so i turned it off, and then the translation worked. I really hope samsung could address this issue and fix it 

thank you

Astronaut

Great thanks, this worked for me, been searching the internet for hours and trying everything I could,
Constellation

Thanks for sharing your experience. 

You helped me with this problem. 

My problem is solved and now my spen translator feature is working. 

Thanks for your help 

Astronaut

Thank you so much ,,,,, your feedback helped me ,,, moreover i need to share that you can utilize the spen translation on power saving mode by customizing its options ,,, just to turn on the background network usage

Thanks for you all

Constellation

I had the same issue and I've solved allowing the google translator to use background data. Now, the s pen translator is fully functional in power saving mode.

Constellation

Hello guys, I just wanted to say thanks for the information, after I turned off the battery saving, the translation started to work! 

Astronaut

Yes, it is. I have the same problem and just fixed it. Thank you so much..

Sam

Astronaut

hello every body

this problem also was in my tap 

but it is very easy 

just turn off the power saving mode and it will work again

this option takes more from battery so it is stopped with power saving mood

i hope to get benifit like i got

thanks