cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHNgpeCcROT
Constellation

S pen translate in note 5

Plz , when i use s pen to translate it not works and show that  network not available ,but the internet is working well ,can u help me !

48 REPLIES 48

Re: S pen translate in note 5

Hey there, @userHNgpeCcROT! Thanks for taking the time to reach out about this problem and I'll be happy to help! First, can we have a little more information about your phone? Things that will help the most would be the exact model number and Baseband version (both under Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier, when you started noticing this happen, and what you've already tried to fix it. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHNgpeCcROT
Constellation

SM-N920C

N920CXXU3CQBB

the phone opened since 3 days >>firstly the translate worked well but today I found this problem,I captured a photo to show you,thanks in advance

Highlighted

Thanks for sending that screenshot. It's strange that your getting that error when you still have internet, but here are a few troubleshooting steps that we can try out! 

• Are all your Apps are up to date? You have 2 places that you need to look. Google Play store and Galaxy app store. Go to both and check My Apps. Make sure there is no app that needs updating. 
  • Is your phone OS up to date? Go to Settings, About phone and check for software update. Make sure you have the latest phone software. 
  • Clear Application cache. Instructions are here
  • Clear phone cache. Instructions are here
  • Restart your phone in Safe mode. This is just to help you isolate the issue if it is caused by 3rd part apps. Instructions are here

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userHNgpeCcROT
Constellation

I tried all of this but not useful..in safe mode the translation not worked to test it..so I don't know what happened and what to do,I need this translation much ,plz help me

userP4jfnqIu5j
Astronaut

Hey guy, "power saving" stage may be the reason!

userLOTKnJNgu6
Constellation

Hi..i got same issue. But the powee saving method not helpfull also
Wef12345
Constellation

Tried all of the power saving solutions and still getting "network not available" issue. Anyone have any other ideas?

userVk6g4PsXpU
Astronaut

Thanks! that worked for me

So I just learned that the Optical Reader app (the one you need for the translate function) might be causing this problem. Would you mind double checking the Galaxy app store for this app to see if there are any updates available? If it's fully updated, can you go to Settings>Apps>Application Manager>Optical Reader>Uninstall Update and then test out the translate feature?