Original topic:

S22 vs Note line of phones

(Topic created: 06-17-2022 07:52 AM)
tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am a small phone enthusiasts, however my daily driver has been my note 10 plus since 2019, because of its productivity capabilities with S pen support.  Can the S22 be as productive as the S22 Ultra or other note  phones, without out the use of  S pen support? 
Thanks
0 Likes
5 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@tlb213 The S Pen gives you quicker and easier access to tools and abilities on the phone to improve productivity. 

Without the S Pen, you can still get the same work done. You do lose the ease and flexibility that an S Pen provides to boost productivity. 

So... if you are a S Pen user and go with the S22 you will lose productivity efficiency provided by the S Pen but you will still be able to complete the activities that you normally would. 

tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks for your reply, so I assume all I will be missing with the S 22 is the s pen supporting software that adds the efficiency use of the S pen; and no interruption with my productivity tasks. Thanks.
0 Likes
MFInvincible
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
They also have cases that include an s pen. I used it on the s21u. It doesn't have as many features as the note or the s22u which is why I upgraded. I'm very happy with the s22u
tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thanks, I have considered the S 22 ultra, but have not made the jump because of its size. Once I can find my comfort spot in a large phone again, the S 22 ultra would move to the top of my list to replace my note 10 plus.
0 Likes
Ch_k37
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
At least S21 Ultra... 🤔🤔
0 Likes