cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjs4JVDf8hx
Asteroid

Samsung Cloud Access

How do I access my Samsung cloud storage on my phone? I have a note9 right now with the note10 on the way. I've tried to look for an app, I've tried to do several Google searches, and I cant find any way to find what's stored on there so I can remove stuff to free up space. The only place I have been able to look at the cloud is on my mac through the web browser and portal. But I want access on my phone and I cant find any apps that access the Samsung cloud the way Google Drive does and dropbox. 

7 REPLIES 7
Comet

To open Samsung Cloud just open Settings then tap on Acco...

To open Samsung Cloud just open Settings then tap on Account and backup, in there you'll see Samsung Cloud. It allows you to see the backup of devices and other stuff. You won't be able to see everything like in Google Drive or Dropbox but you will be able to see some stuff. You are able to view more files in browser than in app, here is a link for that:

https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

userjs4JVDf8hx
Asteroid

Re: To open Samsung Cloud just open Settings then tap on Acco...

So, theres absolutely no way to view the files like Google Drive or Dropbox from the phone?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Cloud Access

@userjs4JVDf8hx 

Hi There. Sometimes accessing the Samsung Cloud can be complicated. Some carriers lock out functions and limit the ability to search for an icon to open the Samsung Cloud. Do you have a carrier locked device, and if so, who is your carrier? Or is it unlocked? 

If it's unlocked, it's a simple search in the settings menu. But if it's not in the settings, then there's another method we can try. Let me know. 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
userjs4JVDf8hx
Asteroid

I believe its locked, but I don't know for sure. Its through Verizon.

Samsung Care Ambassador

@userjs4JVDf8hx 

Yes, sadly Verizon makes accessing the Samsung Cloud very complicated because they're trying to push their own cloud and products first. You can still access Samsung Cloud, but it requires DL'ing a 3rd party app to create an icon for Samsung cloud through the system files.

let me know if you're still interested. 

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador
Highlighted
userjs4JVDf8hx
Asteroid

At this point, it sounds easier for me to wait til i get my unlocked note10.

Samsung Care Ambassador

You are probably correct on that. Let me know if you have...

You are probably correct on that. Let me know if you have troubles with the new phone.

Best regards,
ChazzyJ
Samsung Care Ambassador