Original topic:

Samsung Cloud - Sync Your New Album - Notifications (How to stop!?)

(Topic created: 08-22-2021 02:41 PM)
userf6QiYNoT8P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello - Thanks in advance for your support. I tried running a search for this issue but came up with nothing.

I desperately want these Samsung Cloud - "Sync your new album" notifications to stop but, I can't seem to find a way to do it. The option to disable notifications are greyed out in system settings.samsung2.JPG

samsung3.JPG

samsung1.JPG

5 Replies
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you cleared the data or tried uninstalling the app?

You can also click the words general notifications and set the notification to silent and minimized. This will reduce the size of a notification if you can't get rid of it.20210822_145653_62988.jpgScreenshot_20210822-145709_Settings_62989.jpg
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That doesn't work @Je655. The silent just means, no sound. Clearing data doesn't help either.
I got rid of the app to just have one drive, because SamC is going bye bye and they tied with One Drive. I'm like kool, I use OD anyway and SamC. So, I transfered everything and deleted SamC. Well, what a pita that was. They kept bugging me about it, and I'm thinking **bleep** do they care, because SamC is going bye bye and I have other cloud services for back up. Dl SamC again and let it do its thang.
I started shutting it down again and now I am to the point as the dood that started this thread. SOB 🤬 😡🤬 😡
userf6QiYNoT8P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Unfortunately, these suggestions do not work. As you can see from the images, the options to silent and/or change any of the notifications methods for Samsung Cloud are greyed out (disabled).  

Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Click the words "general notifications" and it will open a menu where you can change options. If you look at photos I provided mine is grayed out also
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Haha, I was going to start a post about this today. Thanks user.