Original topic:

Samsung Dictation issues

(Topic created: 05-09-2021 06:39 AM)
Negai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Bixby can dictate

Samsung Keyboard can dictate (it does it better with more language support)
 Google can dictate (but steals your data)

Which one should I use? Samsung keyboard voice is great (it provides better performance and support for Russian voice dictation)

What annoys me (Bixby dictation uses the Bixby button, but I want it to use the superior Samsung keyboard dictation instead, why make the same feature twice? By 2 different projects?

Why not Google (I think it's time google gets out of the Android world, they did great, but now they're doing more harm than good <edit>
0 Likes
5 Replies
J8El1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If only Samsung would make a privacy centered OS/ Google-free Android that still has all the Android advantages.
0 Likes
Negai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
hmm Huawei did that better than Apple
0 Likes
J8El1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I think the bar Apple set is pretty low. Idk anything about Huawei.
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You can still use the samsung keyboard with Google voice typing on it. You have to have the Google app enabled however. Once you do, go to settings, general management, voice input , change it from Samsung voice input to Google and there you go. You will see that next time you open your keyboard, you will have Google voice input on a Samsung keyboard.
0 Likes
Negai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
🙂 this article is about avoiding Google Voice. despite the fact I agree it is the most intelligent dictation the world has ever seen
0 Likes