cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Signal Issues

This is a repost as my original has been deleted. The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ appears to be having a signal reception issue &frequent dropped calls. Places where I have had great network service I have non places where I drove with out interruptions now I have many. There doesn't seem to be a fix insight.

18 REPLIES 18
Samsung_TWLGoda
Astronaut

I have the same issue. Calls are being dropped and poor r...

I have the same issue. Calls are being dropped and poor reception as well. This is a replacement device t

The reason it was replaced is because I took my phone into the sprint store, thinking that it was a network connection issue, they locked ther other phone and was unable to correct what they had done. Still, this device has the same issue. I think the S10+ is the problem.

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

With as long as the S10's have been out I am sure that a...

With as long as the S10's have been out I am sure that a software update could have been released. So with that being said, I doubt a software update can fix the issue. Unfortunately, Samsung still remains silent and is trying to sweep this under the rug as much as possible.

Red Giant

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Signal Issues

@NukeLife wrote:

This is a repost as my original has been deleted. The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ appears to be having a signal reception issue &frequent dropped calls. Places where I have had great network service I have non places where I drove with out interruptions now I have many. There doesn't seem to be a fix insight.

What is your carrier?

Is your Note10+ unlocked device or carrier branded?

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

I had AT&T and now switched to Verizon with still the sam...

I had AT&T and now switched to Verizon with still the same issues.

Red Giant

Re: I had AT&T and now switched to Verizon with still the sam...

@NukeLife wrote:

I had AT&T and now switched to Verizon with still the same issues.

Are comfortable flashing firmware on phones with proper instructions and all the tools necessary? 

If yes, write your issue here and mention that you have verizon at the moment.  We can help you.

Big_Wig10
Constellation

Re: I had AT&T and now switched to Verizon with still the sam...

I am having the same issues. I have not flashed a phone since the Note 4, but I am comfortable trying. I am missing too many calls due to signal reception. This is bad.

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

Tried flashing my Note 5 and bricked it. Not going to try...

Tried flashing my Note 5 and bricked it. Not going to try with this one lol

Red Giant

Re: Tried flashing my Note 5 and bricked it. Not going to try...

@NukeLife wrote:

Tried flashing my Note 5 and bricked it. Not going to try with this one lol

Many of us did, never had issues.  A week ago I flashed my Note10 to T-Mobile firmware and happy.   Your choice...no problem

NukeLife
Cosmic Ray

I wouldn't want to risk it. But I really do appreciate it.

I wouldn't want to risk it.

But I really do appreciate it.