cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus One UI 3.0 Beta

How do I register for the Beta program for One UI 3.0 or did I missed the opportunity and when will it be available again
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus One UI 3.0 Beta

12/4 USA T-mobile - I just started checking the Samsung members app under notices. I only knew they were beta testing note 10s in Korea & UK & was kind of shocked by it but today the beta signup link was there. clicked the sign up button and then it showed up when I did a manual "dl software" under Settings. Now running A11/OUI 3 beta on my unlocked Note 10 plus.

Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus One UI 3.0 Beta

Hope that helped you...Btw it did say once signed up they would be staggering when could download it. Also make sure before you dl that you

a.) 1st update all your apps before you install it
&
b.) as its Beta & the risks associated with working with betas make sure to do a good full backup of your phone before you install it.

The only issue I've had so far is that some Goodlock items are marked as unplugged (while they update em) but others not marked that way, like "home up" also don't want to launch, at least for me that is
Constellation

Re: Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus One UI 3.0 Beta

Unlocked Note 10 Plus T-mobile and no banner still
Halo

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus One UI 3.0 Beta

thank you for letting us know you are on the unlocked version. I am currently on the locked US T-Mobile and have not seen the update yet