cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G ( T-mobile ) Super slow and auto disconnect wifi connection

I just bought SMGLX Note 20 Ultra 5G from T-Mobile. After 2 days of checking all I have 2 proplems are:
1 / Automatically disconnect Wifi (I have tried many ways to fix it but still the same problem is reset the router, reset the network in settings, wipe the cache)
2 / Super slow Wifi connection with unstable speed ( I connected with 5Ghz Wifi and tested the ping very high 150~200mbps
but when I play game the ping is unstable usually goes up from 50 70 100 120 mbs
its annoying laggy
diferent with my ipad pro allways stay 45ms very smooth ping )

Anyone here getting this issue? Let discout

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G ( T-mobile ) Super slow and auto disconnec..

It's a common problem for many months and Samsung doesn't care
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G ( T-mobile ) Super slow and auto disco..

this is not galaxy note 20 ultra
im not feeling "ultra"
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G ( T-mobile ) Super slow and auto disconnect wifi connection

This may sound weird...But try taking your phone case off and restarting. Then leave the case off. I had this problem for a long time. I went through all the hoops, even factory restored twice. I saw all the websites that stated issues with connection and Note 20. Most people, like me, state the phone worked great... and two weeks or a month later is stopped working or had connection issues... that's about the right amount of time to get a case and slap it on a phone.