JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 9 (Volume low after an update)

(Topic created: 06-12-2019 02:33 AM)
userj2eG7SMD8F
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

My phones volume sounds significantly lower after a recent device update. Anyone know if there are any volume boosters that work well?

19 Replies
user8w6T4ERmYm
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Irritate by Samsung galaxy Note 9 volume too low or other Note 9 volume issues? 4 ways to fix Galaxy Note 9 low call volume issues. One of the most common reasons for this issue is poor network signal strength or hardware problem in your Note 9. Because of poor network connection, sometimes people can’t hear voice on calls or call dropping problem on galaxy Note 9. 

1st Method: Check phone volume settings

2nd Method: Poor network signal strength

3rd Method: Check Microphone issue if use

4th Method: Check any app causing issue usign enable safe mode

If none of the above given method fix volume issues, wipe cache or master reset galaxy Note 9. Before master reset, make sure backed up your important data safely to other device. It will remove all data. 

0 Likes
userBEU8z8lkuL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Not working for me. 

0 Likes
userSAVfPyn38i
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Such a lot of hot air and nonsense here.

Spent 90 minutes on live chat - factory reset did not help.

Went to Samsung repair facility in Wembly.  After 1 hour wait, the technician sorted the problem in 5 minutes.

Took a soft bruch and cleaned out the speaker aperture at the top.  Says as it is glass, it fills up with gunge.

So much for Samsung live chat.

useryDu7Lt8ozN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you. Cleaning worked for me. Great tip.  Massive difference.

user8JpQdzbzrB
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I did it what you mentioned and worked for me (with a soft new tooth brush).

0 Likes
Jsizzle_Express
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Here I have an actual solution for you.. Do you know how to get into the developer options in the Android settings area? So if you click on the baseband version around 7 to 10 times in your settings menu area it'll unlock the developer options menu. When you go in there, you'll have a option called "Absolute Volume" uncheck that; because I can guarantee that was enabled somehow or someway when you did your update. I am pretty sure its what is causing your issue.. So let me know that fixes your problem, and if not, then I have one more solution for you but I guarantee it's that.

0 Likes
usercq3KcgBgPH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

This Solution didnt worked for me

0 Likes
userVyg3QZPy8j
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userj2eG7SMD8F wrote:

My phones volume sounds significantly lower after a recent device update. Anyone know if there are any volume boosters that work well?

0 Likes
userB6VnSpeX3y
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

If you’re having problems with your sound lowering, head to Settings > Sounds and vibration Advanced sound settings > Sound quality and effects, and make sure Dolby Atmos is enabled. I also downloaded sound assistant. I have noticed when I have issues with my sound I reset my phone & it ends up working fine again. 

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes