Original topic:

Samsung Health Sleep Efficiency

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 05:00 AM)
longshot21771
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The sleep efficiency data is gone since Sept 25th! The sleep details, sleep stages all the cool data!! I've even reverted back to the older version since the update and it won't show any of it after Sept 25th. Any ideas??
3 Replies
pkbax
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Mine was gone for a few days, but not as long as yours. When did you get the app update, because that was when mine got messed up? I reported it (and other issues like together not working) as error reports, posted about it here, and went through the chat (you have to get past the bot to a real person) and they kept acting like it was my phone or my watch. They even told me to take it to a repair center. I suggested multiple times it was related to the update, but support refused to acknowledge that could be a factor even though others here were also complaining. Then, magically, overnight last night while I was sleeping it suddenly corrected. So it wasn't really my phone. Now...to see if their fix lasts. Not holding my breath. I wish that was more help for you.
longshot21771
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I went back to version 6.18.7.005 turned off auto update for Samsung Health in Google Play and Samsung Galaxy Store. So far so good!
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Update last week fixed the issue. Sleep tracking is back. Update to see it.
0 Likes