Original topic:

Samsung Keyboard Sync

(Topic created: 12-04-2021 11:07 AM)
userBrh4WXMc78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Samsung, please consider syncing keyboard text shortcuts to the cloud like you used to. I love this feature and I dread losing my text shortcuts the next time I upgrade my phone. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Open the settings for General management and then click on the Samsung keyboard and then click on the text shortcuts and create your custom symbols and it will automatically save them
0 Likes
userBrh4WXMc78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you for your reply, but I was referring to recovering my text shortcuts when I upgrade my phone or being able to sync the shortcuts across devices.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The New Android intelligence system will now automatically save you typing history and other settings unfortunately Samsung removed the keyboard sync from the Samsung cloud
0 Likes
userBrh4WXMc78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes, this is unfortunate. I wish they would bring keyboard sync back. Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I posted a comment to the Samsung development team last year or so when it was removed, I had issues with using my phone and tablet, everything I had typed on my phone wasn't synced
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You could use the Google keyboard or Microsoft swift keyboard instead of the Samsung keyboard those apps have the sync built-in
0 Likes
user2BCxPBFZTR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
in calls I get a microphone icon in the status bar on the right, what does it mean?
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It means that the microphone is active,
0 Likes