Asteroid

Re: Samsung Note 7 US Product Exchange Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You can have my Note 7!!!!!!!!
BrownRaven
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This situation sucks for everyone involved. My girlfriend had just gotten her new Note7 and all her accessories, then this happened. The retailers are having a hard time too. Hope all ends well and those affected are kept informed of any new developments.

VarunEn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I feel sorry for Samsung. I will buy a Gear S3 as a recognition of their gesture in carrying out a prompt recall. At the end of the day it is a hard pill to swallow for them. 

It is the best phone I hav ever owned. 

Superg05
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love my note 7 I'm the biggest Samsung fan ever but I won't lie I am getting just A Little bit nervous this exchange is taking longer than I would like I wasn't nervous before it's a tiny fraction of devices im thinking of getting a 7 edge + now 

Highlighted
Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just called tmobile they said maybe in a week but they don't have a date yet and I asked theme if they will let us exchange our devices first then sale to new customers and she said no it's first come first serve ...she also suggested calling samsung to see when they will arrive 

Jason74
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Superg05 wrote:

I love my note 7 I'm the biggest Samsung fan ever but I won't lie I am getting just A Little bit nervous this exchange is taking longer than I would like I wasn't nervous before it's a tiny fraction of devices im thinking of getting a 7 edge + now 

Why settle?

If I wanted an S7 I would have bought one months ago instead waiting for the date to preorder a Note.

I want a Note.  If I can't have a note I want another phablet.

I'm giving a few more days for Verizon  and Samsung to make this right, or I will return for refund, and switch to HTC and another wireless carrier.

At this point this is my second bad experience with a Note product, and my loyalty to Samsung has come to a conclusion.

Superg05
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

at this point i think people should just do as samsung says i went into t-mobile got a S7 Edge loaner they said i scould swap it when new stock arrives because in the end do you really want to end up a cautionary tell no matter how unlikely do you really want to be that guy the 0.1 percent be the one of the 24 out of a million you could lose something or you could lose everything go get your replacements now exhcange later yes it's inconvenient but the world keeps spinning $#!t happens sometimes it's an unfortuante part of life be safe instead of living in regretScreenshot (447).png

cotons
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to Verizon store today and they exchanged my Note 7 for a Samsung S7 Edge.  I have until Sept. 30 to exchange again with no fee for the Note 7 when they arrive. If it should happen that the Note 7 replacements are delayed beyond Sept. 30, they will extend my exchange period until they arrive. The manager of the store gave me his card and cell number and wrote down the terms for me. He guaranteed me that I will get one of the Note 7's when they arrive, no matter how long it takes for their shipments to arrive. Also, if I should decide I don't want a Note 7, I can exchange with no restocking fee for ANY phone in the store.

Neutron Star

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are of course liable for any damages caused to the S7 edge, correct? 

That is the only thing that would bother me about a loaner phone. 

Superman on Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, T-Mobile, Baseband:G930TUVY3APIA
To OP: click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Superg05
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Superman wrote:

You are of course liable for any damages caused to the S7 edge, correct? 

That is the only thing that would bother me about a loaner phone. 

yes  if damaged you are stuck with it