cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve2150
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Note 7 US Product Exchange Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Staying with my Note 7 till replacements come in. Spoke with Sprint telesales, customer service and order support yesterday, all I can say is they all were dumber then rocks including the supervisor who refused to give his name. All did not know about recall just kept repeating 14 day return policy.

Wakekiller
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there somewhere we can input our serial numbers to find out if we have a good or bad battery? My note 7 is flawless and I'd like to keep it if it has the good battery in it. 

Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was wondering same question mine also works great! 

Cephus67
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but several websites are reporting it:

http://phandroid.com/2016/09/10/samsung-galaxy-note-7-deactivated/

Highlighted
Teresama67
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hopefully the replacements will be here if and when that happens...tmobile told me yesterday it may be resolved by end of month so hopefully 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Verizon says they will have replacement Note 7's sometime this week. 

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB
cotons
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Who told you that? I just called Verizon and they said they have absolutely no idea when they will be getting replacements.  Everyone I speak to gives me a different answer.

Ladiesy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I found this article that if you get a repalcment phone, you will be able to get a new Note 7 when the stock becomes avaliable.

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-return-your-galaxy-note-7-verizon-att-t-mobile-or-sprint

Talyn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Ladiesy wrote:

Hello, I found this article that if you get a repalcment phone, you will be able to get a new Note 7 when the stock becomes avaliable.

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-return-your-galaxy-note-7-verizon-att-t-mobile-or-sprint

Yeah thanks Verizon, no restocking fee on a Defective/Recalled phone.  I'm not amused.  And I don't want another phone, nor can I return mine for a refund.  This is my only phone.  Anyway, thanks for posting the article!

bv2000
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I went to corporate store in Rockville Centre, Long Island and yesterday they said they anticipate receiving fresh Note 7 phones within the week. They seemed to be better informed than the day before.   

I am considering taking advantage of the situation and jumping ship to the new plan at T Mobile.  Any thoughts?