cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Samsung Note 7 US Product Exchange Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have identified an issue with certain Note7 battery cells. Because your safety is our utmost concern, we ask you to take advantage of the U.S. Product Exchange Program. All the details are here: http://www.samsung.com/us/note7exchange 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Note 7 US Product Exchange Program

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there folks! When it comes to the Note 7, I wanted to pass along some information.

There have been a small number of reported issues with the Note7 battery which represent a tiny fraction of the high volume of devices that we have sold. After a thorough investigation, we have launched a U.S. Product Exchange Program for Note7 owners. We encourage you to take advantage of the U.S. Product Exchange Program. You can choose to exchange your device for a new Note 7, Galaxy S7 or a Galaxy S7edge.

Carriers are helping out those that bought direct from them. If you bought from another store you can always talk to your place of purchase. If bought straight from our website then please call 1-800-SAMSUNG and we can help out directly from there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

342 REPLIES 342
rextyj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
what about those who still haven't got the phone but ordered before you stopped selling? Do we have to wait for you to replace all the phones before we can finally get the phone? Do we have any compensation?
zwang64
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@cari How about our pre-order Note 7 guys?I pre-order at 7/8 and still no any information came from samsung.We need waiting for you guys finish the replacement then care my earlier pre-order? Or cancel the pre-order to buy iPhone 7?

dallasstx7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i returned my note7 and patiently waiting for samsung to re-release the note7 again. If you purchase the iphone 6s...i mean the iphone 7... you will be making a huge mistake! in my non biased opinion. the iphone 7 does not even compare to the note7. its still behind on technology. iphone7 has no wireless charging, no amoled display, no spen, no iris scanner, NO HEADPHONE JACK, no fast charge, no expandable storage...im not a fan boy of any brand i actually have a iphone 6s right now. im a fan of technology, and samsung has the best technology right now. if i were you i would bite the bullet and wait for samsung to recover from this note 7 problem. just relax, take a deep breath and think about how small your problems are compared to other peoples lives out there. the world is not going to end just because you do not have the note7 in hand already. lol.

deaellis5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree that we are only talking about a phone here! People have gotten too involved in cell phones and cannot live without the newest and greatest phone! I am returning my phone and will find something else. It looks like the phone will go through an official recall which will move the replacement phones out even longer!

jarrodc08
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I spoke with a Samsung Rep on the phone about 2 hours ago and she said all new note 7 have been shipped and all major carriers should have them early next week

bestpi
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think not. This just posted on the Samsung site today.

1. Exchange current Galaxy Note7 device with a new Galaxy Note7 (pending CPSC approval). Until time of approval, select carrier and retail outlets will provide customers, who prefer a replacement Note7, with a Samsung J Series loaner phone to use until new Note7s are available.

The U.S. governement is involved now and the replacements will have to be approved. Still think they are on the way?

TMuffins
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why would you want the IPhone 7? I would rather walk around with the note 7 that could catch fire then that train wreck of a phone they call the IPhone 7

JDog995
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How does this make you buy an Iphone 7 when the Note 7 is the superior phone in terms of what it can do, SPen, Screen Quality, Expandable Storage and camera.

Dudicalbob
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no Note 7 at this point. They've been recalled. Features don't matter if you can't use the phone. Samsung is offering their worst phone as a replacement. Compare those features to the iPhone because that's the only phone you're allowed to use until government approves the replacements.