Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2kXRsog3Kk
Astronaut

Samsung Notes question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello all,

I'm new to the Galaxy Note world coming over from iPhone.  I have many notes I transferred from iCloud to Gmail/Notes.  Is there any way to import them into Samsung notes so I have them all in one place for ease of use?  Maybe a third party software?  Does Smasung Notes even have an import funtion?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neonacid
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Notes question

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the settings there's an option to 'Import Data', one of the options is ''From Google Drive'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Neonacid
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the settings there's an option to 'Import Data', one of the options is ''From Google Drive'

View solution in original post

Teatar
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why doesn't Samsung notes have the background options ? Samsung notes I guess is suppost to be the updated note app, but it's missing core useful features, so I gotta make certain notes on s note, then import to Samsung notes, so all my notes are in the same place. I dont wanna use Google note or another 3rd party app, trying to subscribe to Sammy's apps. Why not put all featured old snote in the new one ? Not have it half and half, so frustrating 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
First of all, congratulation on making the best decision you could make on your digital life. Once you get used to your Note phone, you will see the huge difference.

I believe that if you use the transfer dongle that come with your Note phone, it will ask you what items you want to import on your device and it will put them into the Samsung notes
you will have to instal SmartSwitch on your iPhone