Original topic:

Samsung, PLEASE BRING THE LED NOTIFICATIONS BACK!

(Topic created on: 4/8/21 5:30 PM)
Kevinsiux-CR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Since Note10 and S10, there is no LED notification anymore. Like the Note9 or S9 or previous models. I know there is a Edge Lightning notification but only works 1 time and that´s it.

Note9 had that LED notification that flashes every 10 seconds to let you know you got something.  Now I have to press the screen every now and then to see if I have something cuz people called me or texted me and I had no idea... and that is not cool!

Please make it happend with the camera ring, just like previous models, flashing every 10 seconds or so.... it´s a key feature we all miss!

I´m sure I am not the only one who has complain about this since we paid for a +$1200 phone, at least have a locked screen LED notification feature!

3 Replies
quickaudi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Not sure this helps, but there are several apps in the play store that can support your request
0 Likes
Kevinsiux-CR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I know there are... but with a bunch of ads or you don't even know where they come from or who made them or what information they get from your phone.

We should have an official Samsung feature for this.

0 Likes
Dan2025
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
JUST BUY NOTE9 IM LOVE :heart_with_arrow: MY NOTE9 LAST 4 TO 7 DAYS AFTER BATTERY :battery: NEW INSTALLMENT WOW GET NOTIFICATIONS LIGHT LOVE IT :heart_with_arrow: ❤ U WILL ALSO
0 Likes