Samsung Premium Care - Blue Note8 - Claim Problems

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Premium Care - Blue Note8 - Claim Problems

Filed a claim on Sunday 5/13/18 when my phone fell out of my pocket face down and shattered. My claim was approved on Monday 5/14/18. When I did not receive my phone on Tuesday 5/15/18, I "tracked" my claim on the Samsung Premium Care website and there was no tracking information listed. I then called the Samsung Premium Care "Help Center", to which I was told my phone is on back order and they can not give me a date to which I will receive my phone. Not only is this unacceptable because they take my monthly preimium for this service every month, they have also taken the diductable as well.

HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A REPLACEMENT PHONE? WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY NEVER COME BACK IN STOCK?

1 REPLY
Supernova

Re: Samsung Premium Care - Blue Note8 - Claim Problems

Hey, @nfelgate, I'm really sorry to hear that you are having difficulty getting your device. From my experience Premium Care usually can fulfill your request fairly quickly even when back ordered.

For more information, I would suggest reaching out to 1-866-371-9501, that's our Premium Care hotline. They will have the most detailed information about the exact timeline you can expect. Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us about this!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.