cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lokione
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Protection Plan

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I bought the Samsung protection plan plus for my Note 7 before both recalls.  Now I have a downgraded S7 Edge with one  quesition.   How do I transfer the Note 7 to the S7 Edge?

I have called Samsung who tells me to call Samsung Protection Plan, who tells me to call Assurant, who tells me to call........

I have been doing this for months.  Tired of the game of keep away.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Lokione
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Protection Plan

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know.  It took me abit, but I did find a post in this forum about somebody doing the same thing.  After I contacted the Admin along with emailing support (which I did do the email before) I finally got someone to help me.  I have a contact number with Assurant if I have an issue.  I just had to get my receipts with the Note 7 to Note 7 and then the Note 7 to S7edge exchange.

Thanks for the support

2 REPLIES 2
Droid472
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes i had that problem with being transferred 5x to the piont the calls where droped or down grade pore reception they are help for what i know but other info not to much untrained people 5 different departments .

Highlighted
Lokione
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I know.  It took me abit, but I did find a post in this forum about somebody doing the same thing.  After I contacted the Admin along with emailing support (which I did do the email before) I finally got someone to help me.  I have a contact number with Assurant if I have an issue.  I just had to get my receipts with the Note 7 to Note 7 and then the Note 7 to S7edge exchange.

Thanks for the support