Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigCrone
Constellation

Samsung Return Nightmare! Please Help!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

So I pre-ordered and received the Galaxy Note 9, and it was damaged. There were micro scratches on the front and back of the device. I initiated a return to Samsung, and received the return label. Shipped it to Samsung, and this is where the troubles started.

The return was rejected, and I received an email stating it could be a number of reasons. Could be due to damage, missing parts, and one other reason. None of this applied, except the damage, but I selected that reason for the return.

Apparently it's Samsung policy, when a return is rejected, to immediately ship the phone back to the Customer. I haven't received the phone back, after a week, and Samsung email and chat support can not tell me why the return was rejected. I explained to customer support over chat and email that the phone was damaged, and the next steps are apparently they have to request an exception second return label?

I was told by customer service online chat, that the exception return label request could be refused if they feel the original rejection reason was genuine. I was also told by chat that they were putting in the request to start this process.

Now, through email customer support, I'm being told before the request can even be submitted, for a second return label, they need pictures of my phone. This was after I told them that the return reason was damage. They HAD THE PHONE IN THEIR POSSESSION!!! They didn't see the damage then?

I just can't believe this is the process! I'm receiving different information from different sources, and I'm just getting so frustrated!

Can anyone out there help me? I was so excited for my Note 9, and now I'm considering just going with someone else after this horrible experience.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Return Nightmare! Please Help!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear of this, our only recommendation would be to continue reaching out to our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. The eCommerce team is the only team able to assist with online orders. I truly apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Return Nightmare! Please Help!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear of this, our only recommendation would be to continue reaching out to our eCommerce team at 855-726-8721 directly. The eCommerce team is the only team able to assist with online orders. I truly apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.