cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Smart Switch note 8 galaxy s9 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did anyone knows if I do the Samsung Smart Switch between note8 and s9 plus all the passwords are going to transfer to the new device or did I need to put the password of every single account........ Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Red Giant

Re: Samsung Smart Switch note 8 galaxy s9 plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

password won't be moved over by smartswitch ever. u can use the samsung pass with ur samsung account but then i believe still need to log in manually for the first time for any accounts

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

password won't be moved over by smartswitch ever. u can use the samsung pass with ur samsung account but then i believe still need to log in manually for the first time for any accounts

View solution in original post

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the information. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Your passwords won't be moved over by smartswitch. You have a access  samsung pass with ur samsung account for to get those passwords, but for the first time you need to login by manually enter the passwords for it self. Samsung Smart Switch is powerful in transferring information from android to various iOS devices to the latest Samsung Galaxy S range and to Samsung Note range. Download smart switch recommanding for anyone who want to transfer the data more securly.