JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung, about the Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 4:31 PM)
The_Chief
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Please, Please, PLEASE put the S Pen back on the right side of the phone (when opened)! The Note 20 was a left-handed person's dream... but I think you found out, from the low sales, that most of your Note users are right-handed. Samsung sacrificed S Pen access in favor of that ridiculous camera module. We don't buy Notes for the camera... but for the S Pen!

We want easy access to the S Pen, on the right, because it's a more natural feel for us. If we need a pro-level camera, Samsung, we'll buy one.

Allowing the Note to evolve and merge with the foldable devices opens the door to amazing potential: artists will have a massive canvas on which to create; engineers can draw out flow charts; scientists can write out complex equations for the phone to read and solve.

All those applications need the S Pen... so please locate the S Pen where the majority of your customers can easily get to it. Thank you!

4 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

The_Chief
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you: and while that would be a nearly irresistible device, lack of external storage (microSD slot) will be a show-stopper. I have hundreds of gigabytes of personal files that I store on my card. That's a phone I would pre-order in the first minute!
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If I could just find a fold 2 case that I could attach the pen on then I could live with this simple modification
0 Likes
The_Chief
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The Fold 2 doesn't have S Pen support, does it? That would have to be a firmware update... and that's not likely because we're expected to trade up our phones, not keep them for a long time.
0 Likes