cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung and Spectrum is Stealing from Me

Samsung and SPectrum were both contacted about the broken Phone they sent to me out of the box.  There was no packing material and the box opened when it arrived.  I immediately called and they said I would have to deal with it.  This is not right as I am a single mother of a child with severe health issues I needed the phone for his care.  I bought a case and it does not charge more than a few percent and now it has that cold temp warning I am LIVID  about it and yet they wont let you respond how you really feel how about  WE ACTUALLY GET DECENT  SERVICE YALL ARE STEALING MONEY FROM ME AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT YET I AM MORE THAN.  THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY YALL STOLE FROM MELOOK AT THE MFN PHONE THAT WAS SENT TO MELOOK AT THE MFN PHONE THAT WAS SENT TO MELOOK AT THE PHONE THAT WAS SENT TO ME

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung and Spectrum is Stealing from Me

Hello,

Can you provide me with more information so we can help get this resolved. How did you purchase the device?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I got it through SPectrum but it came From Samsung.  I opened it at the end of December to find that my back was shattered.  The phone came in what appeared a new box but inside the bigger box absolutely no Packing.  I still owe $824 dollars for the phone  They said I could not get it replaced and insurance wont cover it.  I am livid

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Samsung_AErhtxe,

Ok so from my understanding you purchased a device from Spectrum not Samsung. Correct?

From what you described the device does not seems to be a new device from spectrum. All new Samsung devices come with all materials included in the box such as a charger. 

Did you have to break the Samsung seal when it arrived?

Highlighted
Astronaut

When I opened the box the actual phone was in there was no charger, and no headphones.  I had to go out and purchase a Samsung charger which was not cheap.   But still even then it did not charge hardly ever and would make a buzzing sound.  I got this phone on Dec 24th and there has been nothing but issues and now i cant use it the cold temp indicator came on and now it wont turn ON this IS.  I am livid.  I need my PHONE I want a new one  I still have the box the phone came in but there was no way I could send phone back since it did not come with packing material of any kind it was just loose in the bigger box it came in.  

Highlighted
Product Expert

@Samsung_AErhtxe ,

I need you to confirm if you had to remove any tape or seals to open the Samsung box that contained the phone. It sounds like you did not receive a new device from Spectrum. Unfortunately we have no control over Spectrum's process with providing customers with devices. They do not come directly from Samsung.  Due to it begin a Samsung device we can however perform the necessary repairs to fix the issues you described. You can go into your nearest Samsung certified facility to have the device inspected and given a price quote for repair or mail in for the same process by calling 1-800-Samsung. 

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

For Samsung Care Authorized locations near you:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/

*Due to the device coming from Spectrum broken you would have to contact them if you want a new device from them.